Women in the Studio National Accelerator Program
About the Program:
Women in the Studio is a new national accelerator that offers a series of curated production-related opportunities and networking experiences to women-identifying producer-songwriters from across the country.
The Plan for 2020:
NEW THIS YEAR: Women in the Studio is going national! We’re proud to be welcoming eight exceptional candidates from across Canada.
The program will launch virtually in 2020. It will include interactive group webinars, while also offering customized 1:1 tutorials which allow us to specifically address the unique needs of each participant.
Women in the Studio National Accelerator Program Goals:
- Provide access to industry mentors
- Curate bi-monthly virtual sessions with guests from various sectors of the industry
- Share tips & tools for building and developing a professional profile
- Facilitate hands-on technical workshops and entrepreneurial training sessions
- Offer networking opportunities to broader their contact base of collaborators, potential employers & business partners
- Build community by creating a national network of women-identifying producers, including program alumnae
- Encourage peer-to-peer collaboration and learning
- Develop entrepreneurial business and soft skills
- Encourage community participation through volunteer activity.